Unless specifically noted, you can republish the copy of our articles for free under this Creative Commons license. This does not include our sponsored content, which you cannot republish under any circumstances.
Please adhere to these simple guidelines:
- You need to credit us – ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author, Climate Home News.” At the very least, please include a line at the bottom that says: “This article originally appeared on Climate Home News”.
- If you’re republishing online, please link to us and to include all of the links from our story.
- If possible, please add in this piece of code near the top of your online story:
This 1×1 pixel invisible image helps us to know how many page views our work gets on other sites. It doesn’t collect any other data from your site, or slow it down and we’ll never share the information we collect from your site with anyone.
- Do not edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style.
- Do not republish our photographs, graphics or illustrations without specific permission.
- Do not sell or syndicate our material separately.
- Websites that republish our work should be primarily news organisations. You should have a prominent contact page.
- If you want to translate our stories, you need to get in contact with us.
- Let us know! Please drop us a line ([email protected]) so that we know where our stuff is going. This helps a lot with attracting funding to do our reporting.
Any questions, contact Karl Mathiesen: [email protected]